Friday, April 15, 2016

Leicestershire & Rutland Neighbourhood Watch this is what happens when you complain about harassment from a member

Leicestershire & Rutland Neighbourhood Watch this is what happens when you complain about harassment from a member

last week I made a complaint about a member of Oakham Neighbourhood watch.

I sent a email to the chairman of Leicestershire & Rutland NW Marion Lewis OBE

I received a response from her telling me she is no longer the chairman, I should
not contact again and she would pass on my email to the deputy chair Russ Horne.

I received no further replies.

It was pointed out to me that Mr John Kennedy the ex Oakham Town Councillor
I was complaining about had some how obtained my email and published it
on a Facebook group he runs.

Today a Councillor has contacted me and given me copies of all emails
Mr Kennedy has been sending them at the council.

This also included two emails from the Leicestershire and Rutland Neighbourhood
Watch Chair and Deputy.

It is disgusting that when a person makes a complaint about harassment a respected
organisation just tells the harasser to ignore me.


From: "R Horne" <r.horne373@btinternet.com>
Date: 10 April 2016 at 16:04:35 BST
To: <jmkenn451956@outlook.com>
Subject: RE: Long Investigation
Dear John,
For information, this is the second source that contacted me re this man.
We’ve spoken before.  I’ll see you on Friday.  Ignore the man.
Best wishes,
Russ.
From: Marion Lewis [mailto:nhwn.1@btinternet.com]
Sent: 10 April 2016 14:54
To: r.horne373@btinternet.com
Subject: Fwd: Long Investigation
Hi Rus
Are you aware of this ???
Marion

Sent from my iPhone
07775 858425
Marion Lewis OBE


I am pleased to say people are becoming sick and tired of the old guard like
John Kennedy and Co and they are now after 8 years trying to stop their
nonsense.

The Councillor has forwarded all Mr John Kennedy's emails to the police
and pointed out I am being targeted.

I have also received copies and will keep them and use them in any case
I may bring against Mr Kennedy if he continues to harass me.



 Martin

We have had our differences, but actually I do not support what some people are doing.

You have got to me before and really pissed me off, however apart from once, what four years ago ##############, I have never taken any action against you.

I only respond on fact or evidence, and the e-mails out the blue from the ex Councillor demonstrated what I do believe is very inappropriate.

If you use the e-mails and u can keep my name out of the frame then that would be good.

I did forward the investigation e-mail to the Police Officer mentioned stating that I was not involved and I thought they should be aware that this was evidence you were being targeted
Regards 

#######


John Kennedy was told many times by this Councillor that he did not want emails from
him about me.

John take no notice of anyone, I have asked him to remove the stolen image of
me from his Facebook Group he won't