Friday, April 15, 2016

Just as we are trying to move on and improve at Oakham Town Council ex Cllr John Kennedy start publishing new Mayors emails.

Just as we are trying to move on and improve at Oakham Town Council
ex Cllr John Kennedy start publishing new Mayors emails.

John in my opinion is very destructive and however hard it is to
read what Cllr Lowe writes about me, it won't stop me supporting
the changes at Oakham Town Council.

It does help me confirm I should have not removed my vote of
no confidence in Adam as Deputy Mayor at the last meeting.



 - Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Cllr Brookes

From: Adam Lowe

Sent: Tuesday, 29 December 2015 17:01

To: John Kennedy

CC:

John

Yes I have seen the e-mails from Cllr Brookes.

Not sure why he is having a pop at me as I have had no contact with him at all since before xmas day.

######################################################################################
################## my own opinion is that he has a personality disorder and needs professional help, mind you lots of people say that about him.

I will try and give him a wide birth as people with behavioral disorders like this are unpredictable.

#######################it is Cllr Brookes who has broken Council Standing Orders and stolen public funds after all.

Interesting he stated in an e-mail to you about wasting Police time and wasting money as a result, then he sends an e-mail to HIS Police friends, interesting that Cllr Brookes has stated he used to exchange sexual favours to corrupt Police Officers down south when he was a boy, so his closeness with the Police now is some what disturbing to say the least, not sure who is corrupt and who is using who these days.

For you John I wish you a peaceful New Year and Freak Free 2016.

Regards

Adam Lowe