Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dominic Peacock Tory Yorkshire Councillor Suspended for Facebook Posting Donated the steam off my piss

Cllr Dominic Peacock Tory Yorkshire Councillor Suspended for Facebook Posting
Donated the steam off my piss.

The Tory Cllr has been suspended from the Tory Group after posting on Facebook
he had donated the steam off his piss on to the Jo Cox charity.

another alleged comment by the councillor was posted on the page saying:
‘I’ve deleted my offensive comment I shouldn’t have put it on in the first place –
I won’t make excuses.’






























Cllr Dominic Peacock Born in Scarborough and brought up in Fangfoss.  moved to Beverley in June 1976.  he has been an East Riding of Yorkshire Conservative Councillor since 2011 and was re-elected in May 2015  he represents the Minster and Woodmansey Ward.  On Beverley Town Council I am on the Policy and Grants Committees.