Friday, June 10, 2016

Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Rutland Radio News Admits wrong doing

Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Admits on Rutland News "I have said and done things in Meetings and in Private I should not have said we are human"



On today's 5pm news Oakham Mayor said. "I have said and things in Meetings and in Private I should not have and we are human"

How honest of him many of the things he claims to have said in private don't remain private
and have caused considerable harm to those he has attacked.

Of course I am human and have for many year reacted to the conduct of people like 
Cllr Lowe.

Many times Cllr Lowe has apologised to me and drawn lines. I know longer trust him.

I thank him for his honesty on this occasion.

It can not be accepted that we just draw a line there should be consequences for his disgraceful
conduct.

When I consider the absolute poo Adam has directed at me for pointing this out over the years
he should resign as Mayor.

It is not acceptable for a Mayor to go on the Radio and admit this and simply say its because
I am human.

Also I am placing a conduct complaint because part of Cllr Lowes Conduct Complaints
were upheld by the Wilkin Chapman Investigator based on his lies.


I have submitted the following conduct complaint to the Monitoring Officer.

I wish to raise the following complaint against our Mayor. As part of the Wilkin Chapman investigation Mr Lowe lied to the investigator. He told them I was lying when I was pointing out he was saying things in meetings that he should not say. I was accused of being disrespectful for doing this, he has also given me a lot of aggravation for pointing this out for a very long time. At 5pm on Rutland Radio News Mr Lowe made a public admission he stated he "had said things in meetings and in private which he should not have said because we are all human" this to me is unacceptable conduct for a Mayor and breaches the code of conduct relating to many aspect including honesty.