Saturday, August 13, 2016

Former Oakham Mayor, Vigilante Community Policing?

Former Oakham Mayor, Vigilante Community Policing?


17 mins

Just clocked, (saw), a small crappy beat up black Astra, I think, doing no less than 60 mph up Welland Way on its way to Trent Road. It came back and turned into Chater and down to the junction of Glenn Drive and Welland. It turned right toward the crossing and must have been doing more than 50 mph by the time it turned onto Derwent. Now isn't it strange that the only lights that weren't working, or had the bulbs removed, were its registration plate lights? It wouldn't be so bad if the driver had any skill at all as he had to slow for the bends and didn't use his hand brake to get around the corner. Not a very competent driver really. Nevertheless he is now marked, as one night I'll catch him. As for phoning the police - forget it and I think you know why. 'Beat Bobbies'? Never see one unless they are receiving awards.





Personally I often see police whilst out walking and when I was assaulted and my
property was damage at a council meeting by the current Oakham Mayor 
I found the police attended promptly and have been very helpful since the unpleasant
incident.