Monday, November 14, 2016

Oakham Remembrance Sunday Video All Saints Church Parade and Wreath Laying 2016

Oakham Remembrance Sunday Video All Saints Church Parade and Wreath Laying 2016





It was my understanding that the church yard was a public place especially when
All Saints Church are in the privileged position that the local tax payers maintain
it and of course the laws that define a public place.
Canon Lee Francis-Dehqani the Team the Team Rector for the Parish of Oakham
thought differently yesterday afternoon for the first time ever he objected to
me standing on the grass behind a hand rail, he kicked me out the church yard.
He told me I am in the way. He had no problem with the dozens of other people
with cameras dotted all around the church yard. I can only think some one complained
about me filming because all was well for quite some time and he seemed to pop
out after Oakham Town Councillors had entered the church. Most others said good
afternoon and seemed quite happy.

He did not object to me filming the wreath laying at the war memorial which
is also within the church yard.

I think he should have gone to spec-savers because if he had he would have
seen who was really in the way and he can be seen at the start of the edited
video. The ex Mayor abandoned his wife to spend over 10 minutes gossiping
and distracting a police officer from Leicestershire Police. People attended
had to walk around him. What I find interesting is how Leicestershire Police
address him "mate" which can be heard in the video. I guess that is why
he why Leicestershire Police locally became corrupt and used to listen to
all his ridiculous demands to arrest me. Now he just talks about it on Facebook.

It is disappointing how the Rev Lee has always involved himself in the local politics.
And the childish nasty game they play.




Sunday, November 13, 2016

Remembrance Sunday 2016 Oakham Rutland Wreath Laying War Memorial All saints Church and Parade Photographs

Remembrance Sunday 2016 Oakham Rutland Wreath Laying War Memorial All saints Church and Parade