Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Martin Brookes birthday fundraiser for PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide.

Martin's birthday fundraiser for PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide


I chose this charity whilst watching 

Roman Kemp Our Silent Emergency on BBC Three. 

It was sad to see Nottingham police had to assist a 11 year old.




For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide. I've chosen this charity because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope that you'll consider contributing as a way of celebrating with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. I've included information about PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide below.

What PAPYRUS do:

• PAPYRUS run HOPELINEUK, a confidential support and advice service for young people with thoughts of suicide or those concerned about a young person. HOPELINEUK is staffed by professionals trained in suicide intervention skills;

• PAPYRUS engage with volunteers and communities in our mission to save young lives;
• PAPYRUS offer a range of suicide prevention training, advice and support;
• PAPYRUS campaign for change and influence national policy;
• PAPYRUS raise awareness and challenge the stigma surrounding suicide.


Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to the charity. 


Please Donate