Monday, July 08, 2024

We Three Kings, By Karen King, Wing, Rutland.

We Three Kings, By Karen King, Wing, Rutland. 

As I ambled towards Wing Rutland, a cart with a delightful name - We Three Kings, By Karen King, Wing, Rutland - caught my eye.  It wasn't just the name that was charming, though. The sight of colourful jars of jam, glistening marmalade, and a tempting display of homemade cookies was enough to make anyone stop.

Unable to resist, I approached the cart. Karen, I presumed, must have had a wonderful touch because the cookies looked absolutely divine. 

It was the perfect complement to my coffee, the flavours melding together beautifully.

The encounter with We Three Kings was a delightful surprise, a little taste of homemade goodness that made my walk even more enjoyable.

I have purchased some jam to try later this week.