Thursday, December 30, 2010

Threat to my safety because I Blog!

Whilst I was in London today, I received a telephone call from a Leicester Number, The gentleman caller was very threatening and I was shocked.

The intimidation by some  local people is unacceptable.

The caller did not withhold their number and it looks like they were using a fax line in the Leicester area.
01162 540 193
I was very impressed with the Metropolitan Police, they take these kind of threats very seriously and called me twice when they realised the serious nature of the call they offered to come and see me.

Leicestershire Police will be visiting me Thursday! Not very impressive but then I have come to expect this from Leicestershire and Rutland Police.

I am hoping they will trace the person 

Malicious or abusive phone calls are a criminal offence, under section 43 of the Telecommunications Act, 1984,. Alternatively, The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 covers many forms of harassment involving persistent contact that causes distress.