Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cllr Joyce Lucas Oakham Town Council Resign!

Dear Mr Pook and Oakham Town Council,


At the opening of the Royce Recreation Ground Cllr Joyce Lucas spoke to a member of the public.

This member of the public was so shocked as they knew me. Cllr Joyce Lucas told the member of the public I am a paedophile. This explains why young people frequently call me this other members of the public have suggested Cllr Lucas walks around the ward smearing my name no wonder they won't tell me what she is saying.

The member of the public is a very close friend of mine and will not give evidence for fear of reprisal.

They informed another friend of mine, Helen Pender, who was told in confidence and at the council meeting she breeched this confidence and told the full council, Cllr Lucas had told the member of the public I am a paedophile.

I trust this will be included in the minutes.

I am also requesting Cllr Joyce Lucas immediately resigns, her continuation as a councillor will contribute towards disharmony.

I also request the same of Cllr Haworth and Cllr Dewis who have clearly abused their privileged roles as members of police joint action group and the standards committee.

I was extremely pleased to see a huge Improvement at tonight's meeting, a special effort was made to adhere to standing orders and to include me.

From

Cllr Martin Brookes