Sunday, July 11, 2010

Photography in Oakham


Did anyone notice the size of this mans camera?
Arrest Him!


Can  anyone tell me why if you are a photographer in
Oakham people call you a Pedophile?

I don't photograph children,
professional photographers
like Jim Harrison does, no one suggest he is a risk but
he suggests I am a  risk to children
and people comment the same on his blog
and I sick of people calling me this

now
Gordon Sheasby
the local gossip and window cleaner

sent me a text message containing the following


Name: Gordon


Number: Forcibly removed after receiving instruction from local police.

Content:

People round here all think you' re strange, walking round town forever taking pictures, no one normal does that, so I don't blame them if people call you a pedophile. I agree with the person that commented, you are a lazy git , and have no intention of ever working again, that is why you have purposely cause as much trouble as possible to make yourself unemployable.
 
 
I dont know what trouble he is suggesting I have caused, but I can read he support people calling me a pedophile


Time: 11/07/2010 21:56:41
Name: Gordon


Number: Forcibly removed after receiving instruction from local police.

Content:

I noticed you left out the last bit of my text on your blog , I wonder why! Because the truth hurts maybe, people round here have got you worked out, you are a dole scum !! That's the word about you around town

Time: 11/07/2010 22:21:18






All that was said on the comment made by the Tyers or one of their friends was, did I clean Gordon's windows.

I wonder what he would have done if they had said I slept with him, well I did and it was crap 5 years ago.