Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jinky’s Oakham Happy Birthday Mr Woods

Jinky’s Oakham Happy Birthday Mr Woods


This evening I visited the local bar known as Jinky’s, The bar was very busy, lively and filled with music I enjoy.

The customers are mainly young and welcoming. Although I felt a little bit old!  Amongst such a youthful crowd.

resident DJ




I met the owners Mrs Woods who has lived in Oakham for 27 years. Mr Woods was celebrating his birthday. He is a very pleasant Scottish man, quite a lot of my good friends are Scottish.

Mr Woods enquired about the rainbow badge I was wearing. I told him it was a gay flag, he then went on to say he had quite a few gay customers and it was not an issue at Jinky’s
 


The whole evening was very enjoyable and I notice how the Woods family are respected by all their customers. It reminded me of a good old fashioned British pub with loud music.