Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lions Club of Rutland Christmas Collecting at Tesco Oakham Photograph


Lions Club of Rutland
collecting for the poor and hungry folk
who live in Rutland this Christmas at 
Tesco Oakham.

Oakham police Inspector Johnny Monks wont like this 
photograph he feels I put my safety at risk by taking 
photographs of public activity like this.

I don't think I was in any danger from this Lion he looked friendly,
more than could be said about Mr Tyers who was standing to
my left a very angry Lion indeed. I made a risk assessment having 
a friendly Tesco security guard nearby would surely protect me 
from any predatory Lion!

Any way if your visiting Tesco today or the next few please 
consider buy something extra to help the needy this Christmas
(watch the use by dates on Christmas range, I purchased some tarts
dated for next week wont keep to Christmas)