Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mr Keith Tyers Liar


It concerns me Keith Tyers a man who claims to be a respectable member of this community can lie to a police officer.

Yes Lie!  Liar!

In answer to my annoying commentator he was not entrapped, I was standing in the middle of the road he approached me and he abused me.

He does not deny approaching me, He tells the police he asked me to politely leave the Town, who does this man think he is?

I don't lie to the police, My hand did touch his shoulder as he attempted to walk away from the police, this was not an act of assault. His behaviour was an attempt to provoke me and he is lucky he did not feel my boot. Maybe next time he will walk into my steel toe caps. So just in case of any misunderstanding Mr Tyers and your friends stay away from me.

Remember how Councillor Alf Dewis claimed I walked into his hand!