Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cllr Lucas Oakham Town Council Tells Standards For England Rutland County Council Call me a Paedophile

Cllr Lucas Oakham Town Council Tells Standards For England Rutland County Councillors Call me a Paedophile!

One of the most disgusting things that has been revealed by Cllr Joyce Lucas in her statement made to Standards for England was when she became a member of the Standards Committee, she says she felt uncomfortable because a number of Rutland County Councillors were speaking about me and falsely labelling me a Paedophile?

She repeated this twice.

It is disgusting after reading the comments posted on my blog from the same Council Chamber I can only assume Cllr Jones was amongst that group.

And it explains why Geoff Pook is lying to me!

I believe this campaign of hate against me goes right to the top Rutland County Council and they have involved Inspector Monks at Oakham Police and I want to know what they are going to do about these Councillors.