Sunday, December 12, 2010

Doris Cooks complaint against Oakham Town Councillor Martin Brookes not upheld

Doris Cook employee of Melton Mowbray Council complained to standards at Rutland County Council as soon as she heard I had become a town councillor.

Rutland County Council Standards supported her complaint, this was clear example of Rutland County Council unprofessional standards. They were hell bent on destroying my reputation they should have noticed the complaint was relating to matters before I was a Councillor. The tax payers money has been wasted to support this group of people who continue to harass me. The matter should not have been passed to Standards of England.


The findings correctly say I did not disrespect Mrs Cook whilst I was a Councillor.

I can only expect far worse from Rutland County Council, Cllr Lucas a member of their Standards Committee as let it known the standards the other members stoop so low.

So it is not surprising no complaints against Rutland Councillor are ever dealt with fairly.

The leader of Rutland County Council Roger Begy has been subject to more than 15 complaints only one has ever resulted in a slap of the wrists from Standards of England for being disrespectful to a member of the public.

Cllr Peter Jones is also a drunken slob who thinks he is untouchable it is a disgrace!

Dottyc Doris Cook, I hope you friend Robin King takes a screen shot for you to add to your obsessive data base you hold about me.