Saturday, December 18, 2010

Everyone ready for Christmas? Rutland's Official Scrooge?



Looking to find something to help put me in the Christmas Spirit I took a peek at The Rutland Chat Forum! and found the following post.

Is this post from Rutland's Official Scrooge?





Re: Everyone ready for Christmas?

I hate it and loathe all it stands for.

Greed, over indulgence, fake sentiment and all that "lets be best friends and buddies" crap that at any other time of the year you'd see right through.

Oh I hear you say "it's for the kiddies", BS to that as all it does is make children believe that material possessions are something they are entitled to at a given time of the year irrespective of whether they are entitled to them through good behaviour.

Oh by the way, anyone want to buy some christmas trees, I've got hundreds for sale ranging in price from £10 to £50.

But hey, I do love what christmas for one thing.

Money for me and lots of it!
 
To read more Rutland festive fun click link below

Rutland Forums