Sunday, December 05, 2010

Online Publication: TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF PUBLICATION

Online Publication: TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF PUBLICATION 


For those of you who follow my blog this may come as a surprise and it is only temporary.
Legal advice I have received suggests, I should not prejudice any legal action that may or not be taken against Leicestershire Constabulary, Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council.


Oakham Town Council has failed to comply with The freedom of Information Act
The Freedom of Information Act gives me the right to ask for official information from public authorities. Oakham Town Council a public authority has refused to provide in formation I requested.

Rutland County Council has failed in many of its responsibilities.

Inspector Monks Leicestershire Police
 
The Data Protection Act sets rules about the way organisations collect and use information about you (your personal information). the police are not exempt from this act.

Inspector Monks recent breach has caused me great distress and anger.




Free speech, exercised both individually and through a free press, is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free.

- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918


 To View My Newest Photographs Click Here