Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Letter From Leicester Jace Portal? Oakham Town Council Rutland County Council

This morning I received a letter from Leicester?

I am pleased the author finds my blog interesting, if I had to reread it I think I would get quite bored.

My battle with Oakham Town Council. Not something I can say I have enjoyed but wish I was stronger to have been able to stand up to the thugs like Cllr Dewis and the disturbing behaviour of Cllr Lucas and somewhat cowardly behaviour of Cllr Haworth (Lardboy) and not forgetting all there wonderful friends ex Councillor and the dictator who is known as the Town Clerk.

The writer asks me to turn my attention to Rutland County Council, I have mentioned them in the past, the high sick rate and other matters such as the Chief Executives car allowance £9,000. This year I would like a rather more peaceful life and don't enjoy the threats and intimidation they resort to.

As for standing as a County Councillor to be honest I don't think I am clever  enough for the job allthough I could learn and live on the allowance that is more than Job Seekers allowance, Although one Councillor did slipup and tell me its not much for what they do.

The Town Councillors and their friends have made sure it cant happen all their complaints about me have been passed to standards tribunal by the Ethical Standards officer, who is clearly seeking to ban me from standing for a period. I know on of the Councillors is very keen for this to happen.

The tribunal is not fair, the ethical standards officer will be legally represented. I can not afford to even seek legal advice let alone be represented or travel to Leeds!

I have wrote to the Judge and explained, but it looks like they (Oakham Town Council / Rutland County Council will win)



PS Maybe the writer could stand in May both Councils require more people to stand.

Remember neither is political !!! Mr Begy was obviously still suffering from the effect of his Christmas Orange Juice when he spoke to the press about that.