Friday, February 18, 2011

Cllr Nick Wainwright Rutland County Council

Dear Cllr Nick Wainwright, Rutland County Council,

There are two posts on my blog relating to you.

One records when you parked your car illegally including a photograph.

This was posted to show fairness as I am often being accused of being biased and unfair towards Oakham Town Councillors,
so unfortunately you were the first RCC Councillor.

Another relating to the FaceBook your application "I share sex with my friends"

I also commented about your e-mail, you sent to me telling me "never to contact you last year."

People like exaggerate the content of my blog. Especially town Councillors. When most people read they find its not true.
Yes I sometimes rant, but that is caused by two years off bullying by this group. That includes Rutland County Council, RATS, Arts for Rutland, Oakham Town Council, Oakham Festival.

To be honest the most offensive content on my blog are the homophobic comments and comments of a sexual nature posted from Rutland County Councils, Chamber.

In the past e-mails and comments posted have been sent to me and Town Councillors signed Nick, I feel the Tory Mob would like people to think they originated from you.

I hope this reply satisfies your curiosity.

From

Martin Brookes


-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Wainwright
To: 'Martin Brookes Oakham Rutland'
Sent: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 9:14 am
Subject: I am curious

Martin,
 
I am curious.  I understand from a number of sources that you have been posting comments about me on your web site  which are to put it mildly, far from complimentary.    I am curious to know what I may have done to offend you?  I have done my best as a County Councillor over the course of the past 3 ¾ years to represent the views of the people of Rutland.  I find the political machinations of RCC abhorrent.  This is why I have dissociated myself from Roger Begy, Terry King and Peter Jones.  I do not think and never have that Party Politics plays any part in County Council matters.  We are here to serve the people.  To this end I have always tried and quite often succeeded in solving problems for people, even though in doing so I have suffered the wrath of both the Leader and his entourage and the Chief Executive and her officers.  I am a great supported of Richard Gale as I am sure you are aware and we share many common ideas,, the most important of which is that we want the County Council to represent the people of Rutland and not to serve the needs of a selective group.  It is not an Old Boys/Gils Club.
 
So why, given that we have never crossed swords or had any form of disagreement either in public or private would you chose to write in the way that people say you have written about me on your blog?  If I have offended you in some way, please let me know and I will try and rectify the wrong.
 
Kind regards
 
Nick Wainwright
 
Nick Wainwright
 
 
)   +44 750 150 5274
'  +44 157 275 5313
:   +44 203 289 7772
 
4 The Dell, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6JG
 
 
P Please don't print this email unless you really need to.