Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Is The Chief Executive of Rutland County Council a simpleton when it comes to FaceBook?

Is The Chief Executive of Rutland County Council a simpleton when it comes to Facebook?

It has been brought to my attention Helen Briggs is annoyed I published content from her Facebook and

Cllr Nick Wainwright's, new application "I share sex with friends"

She is accusing me of breaching her privacy.

Facebook is within the public domain and if I do republish any content it is no different from republishing a letter she may have written and was publish in a news paper.

I learnt the hard way and my Facebook is set to private, to the extent my friends and family can not see who are my friends.

If the Chief Executive and other Councillors want a private life then they should consider their usage of social networking site that are in the public domain.