Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Standard For England Oakham Town Council Rutland County Council

Dear Oakham Town Council,

I would like to know why it is acceptable for the chairman of Oakham Town Council finds it funny when a resident complains about anti social behaviour from one of the councils facilities? finishing with the suggestion they should not live near a park.

Why did the council refuse to give me the name and address of the person who wrote the letter, I can not see any reason why this request was ignored as I was her ward councillor at the time?

Why has  Oakham Town council refused to provide me with information requested in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.

I also made a simmillar request of Leicester City Council. The have failed to comply and provide correspondence including my name between there office and Oakham Town Council. Good to see how Clerks stick together.

If Oakham town council has nothing to hide then you would comply with my request.

I also would like to know why Mr David Burton knows so much about my standards case? He is a friend of ex Councillors and current Councillors.

His Twitter states its fucking hilarious, he also twitters I will be banned from public office. I don't find any of this funny.

The bullying by this group has gone on for far to long.

I would also like a list of names from Cllr Lucas, she states she does not call me a paedophile, many people know this is a lie. She states she here this description used at Rutland County Council, I do believe this, you only have to read Mr Harrison's Blog or Mr Burton's Twitter.

As I am copying this email to standards and publishing it on my blog, I would like Standards for England to answer the following.

Is it not the job of your investigators to point out lies they find from their investigations.

For example when Cllr Dewis clearly state he and others witnessed me acting in a agressive manner towards the Clerk Mr White, then the Clerk says this is not true in his statement.

Cllr Charles Haworth lies stating his mother is partially sited and retracts it a few second later by saying don't include that in my statement.

It is is in the public interest for people to know their councillors are liars.

Why do you not act upon other illegal activity such as Cllr Dewis private meetings to get rid off me, he admits these in his statements but other councillors lie in there statement by saying they did not happen.

I would also like to know why the tribunal and Standards, for England have ignored my letters stating I can not afford to travel, Leeds, seek legal advice or be represented at the tribunal.

The tax payer will be footing the bill for your legal representation.

It is unfair and unjust.

From

Martin Brookes