Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Typical Rutland VIP David Burton, Rutland County Council Oakham Town Council

My Stalkers Blog Click Here

My stalker Rutland Taxi Driver David Burton has set up a blog.

He would like to point out I am insane?

Mr Burton has tweeted I am Paedophile and he says he is not a bully!

He has been doing this for over a year now.

This has effected how I live my life here in Oakham. I no longer go out after dark, being called a Paedophile is not pleasant, he and his friends of the councils know the risk this causes me.

I now believe he sent the note offering to pay the person who assaulted me last year after calling me a Paedophile.

Cllr Joyce Lucas signed a statement stating this is how I am described at a Standards meeting at Rutland County Council.

She won't name the Councillors and  standards wont investigate.

I am not sure if I am to find Mr Butons Blog funny? I find him disturbing if I had seen his twitter I would ignore it, But I find it hard and I am concerned.

The local police won't take action. They were made aware of his behaviour last year.
They spoke to local young people to tell them what they see on Twitter or have been told locally is not true.
It is appears they have not talked to him.

The old boys network at work it a disgrace!

I guess if you peak out against your council this is what you should expect.

I am not commenting about his blog. Looking at it will give you a clear indication into the mind of a typical Rutland VIP ie a Councillor and their friends.