Thursday, March 24, 2011

Support From Oakham Town Councillor

I receive a lot of emails and comments not always wanted. Some are a bit puzzling, like this one received late night from Oakham Town Councillor Adam Lowe.

In answer too his question, I did not find him odd, someone who works in the building trade is going to naturally think I am a arsehole. his odd question does puzzles me.

I wonder if he has just arrived back from a good night at the pub, nothing wrong with that.



Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:16:48 +0000
From: adamredverslowe@rocketmail.com
Subject: Adam calling
To: martinjbrookes@hotmail.com

Martin

Good luck with your Council thing. It is Greetham yes? If I enjoy the OTC and am fortunate enough to be on again I may think bigger in the distant future.

Question, do I act odd in some way ? You seem to think so ?

Adam

Cllr Adam Lowe

1 Hill Road
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 6PA.

Mobile 07801541389

adamredverslowe@rocketmail.com