Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Improving Confidence Through Raising Standards" Leicestersire Constabulary

Finally I am getting some kind of service from Leicestershire Constabulary. Thanks to S. Foster and PC Lloyd at Oakham Police Station.

Last week for the first time I was given a crime number for the hate mail I received. 

I asked PC Lloyd what has happened to all the previous mail I have handed in at Oakham Police station his reply was I  can not comment.

The recent very disturbing letters have been sent away for the latest scientific tests to attempt to trace the sender. I know this is true as on Friday evening two officers appeared at my door from Leicester police with to very large evidence bags and asked me to sign them.
I have also received a communication from the Royal Mail, the Royal Mail also have their own investigation team and can bring prosecutions against this type of offender. 

The town Clerk recently told me I think their is a conspiracy involving the police and councils his words not mine.

I only say Inspector Monks and some of his officers have supported them in a campaign against me. I have one piece of very damming evidence a standards statement given by Cllr Joyce Lucas stating Johnny Monks will protect her when, I complained about her and she claims at her first Standards meeting at Rutland County Council unnamed people there were calling me a paedophile. It seems strange someone who is responsible for standards did not challenge this. Is she lying? 

Her statement also states The Chief Executive of Rutland County Council Helen Briggs telephoned her and offered support and sent Cllr Terry King along to sit in at her interview.

Tomorrow I will be attending a meeting with an Inspector and D/Sgt 525 Simon Eyley Professional Standards Department Leicestershire Constabulary to look into the allegation.