Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nominations Rutland County Council Elections Greetham Ward

Nominations Rutland County Council Elections Greetham Ward

This is the ward I am hoping to win, for many years now this has been Conservative Leader Roger Begy's Ward.

I like many people in Rutland believe it is time for change.

If you chat to people in Greetham you will hear stories from woman who claim to have be subjected to bullying. Property issues and I assume these are all true because when I mentioned one relating to property in Greetham, to a Oakham resident they immediately named the victim.

One Greetham resident said "You are very brave to stand against Roger Begy" 

I can't imagine why?

I have delivered individual signed leaflets to all of Greetham and will be delivering soon to the other villages of the Greetham Ward.

I make no big claims and make a simple promise to serve the people of the Greetham ward. in a selfless manner.

I am also returning to Oakham Town Council, where I will fight to cut the extravagant spending if Upppingham Town Council can function with a income of £80,000 about the amount Oakham Town Council spends on Administration! Oakham Town Council can do much better. 


One seat is contested

Roger Begy (Conservative) 25 Main Street, Greetham, Rutland, LE15 7NJ

Martin Brookes (Very Independent) 13 Willow Crescent, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6EQ