Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oakham South West Ward, Rutland County Council Election of Unitary Councillors, Oakham South West Ward, Paul Beech


Oakham South West Ward
Rutland County Council Election of Unitary Councillors

Oakham South West Ward

Independent Candidate Paul Beech photograph linked from
Independent Candidate Jim Harrisons Blog. jimsteabreak.blogspot.com


Mr Beech has recently set his facebook to private I have know idea why? he and his mates claim to be a better persons than me. I think this face book post of his explains why I say all the bullies like him are drunks, his own words below prove it.


Went into uni last week to collect more books but it just piles up. I haven't had time to type anything up. I'm reading my notes and listening to some seminars I recorded, and it's far too much for an old man - it's a nightmare. Carol and... me are off to a piss-up in a brewery on Friday with a few of my ex army mates, including Brian, so I don't think I'll be doing much studying over the weekend. We are driving down to Dorset on Friday with a couple of nights in a nice hotel and off to the Badger Brewery for a mates 60th birthday on Saturday. The daytime won't be sober either. It's not all bad though, I'll be pretty senceless on Monday when I have my shoulder injected to rid it of the pain, not that after the weekend it's likely to have any feeling in it anyway. When you asked about external reading, did you mean outside. It's been raining here and I thought the pages would get wet.