Sunday, May 08, 2011

Conservative, Councillor Terry King, Rutland, County Council

Today I received a  email from Conservative Rutland County Councillor Terry King, 
It is in my view a very unprofessional and a perfect example of his bullying character style.
Some may say may response to him is very professionally but then I don't claim to be professional.

He claims copyright on his email what rubbish, It is so long I am going to ignore it 
T C King
This email and its contents are the copywrite of T C King and permission is given to reproduce it only in full, otherwise permission is denied.

and publish offending sections in the public interest to show who the real Mr King they have just re-elected. I can not believe a serving Councillor and Cabinet member can think he can get away with this.

He says:
As someone who is a Director of a local company I am personally horrified that our once respected Town Council will be represented by yourself from May 9th. Your pointless web blog is damaging not only the opportunities for some who wish to seek employment and it is also at risk of damaging the businesses of the Town you claim to work for.  The reasons why so few people have stood to serve the Town through the Town Council is a matter your actions have had a big negative influence on. 
I must assure you I have neither the interest or the time to want to show any interest in you or your Blog and I suspect  most people who come into contact with you would wish to have no further contact with you?


I am sure as you will be a servant of the public again from May 9th, perhaps you can put the large amounts of time you appear to have on your hands to a more constructive use?


Your treatment of some hard working members of the community leaves a lot to be desired as do your communication skills.


If you feel it acceptable to be abusive and the publisher of inaccuracies and lies, then I may in future take the opportunity to challenge your views and your actions. 


I sincerely hope your period on the Town Council does no more damage to the good name of the Town and its residents.




Well Councillor King I am sure I can't do any more damage than this http://martinbrookes.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-rutland-conservatives-celebrated.html  I most certainly don't behave like those local dignatories. As we all now know this party was attended by many former Councillors and Mayors and one even posted a video on You Tube for the whole world to see I don't think my blog can match that shame brought upon our town.