Sunday, May 08, 2011

Martin Brookes, Oakham Town Council

Tomorrow I will become a Oakham Town Councillor.

If I don't wish to cost the local tax payer thousands of pounds in Standards Costs then I would do well to remember the following.


As a Councillor you must not blog.... If you do you must not be critical about Oakham Town Council or Rutland County Council.... Especially the Town Clerk or Chief Executive Helen Briggs... We might be happy if you blog only nice things, like the Mayor has planted a tree donated by Gates Garden Centre... You must say nice things about the Rutland Conservatives and their drinking parties... Then we might let you use your camera at our discretion... Then we won't complain to Inspector Monks and his boys and girls... But don't worry it will never happen because we agree with Councillor Charles Haworth and his best man Mr Tyers 


Of course I don't agree with any of the above I am not mad or deluded as they say, when I am not sure how I should behave I will also have this to refer to http://martinbrookes.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-rutland-conservatives-celebrated.html


Now this is very important for all those especially Councillor Charles Haworth and Co. You can only complain about posts published after I have signed my papers, I am sure the Clerk will telephone you all and let you know when this is completed. I am sure you don't want any thrown out this time. He has told me he will be keeping a close eye on my blog. I might propose my access to blog is blocked by via the council computers. Its amazing he has so much spare time at work, of course he may be meaning he will only monitor it from home.


Cllr Haworth you never answered my previous question, how do you fund your lifestyle is it through benefit claims. claims you care for you housebound partially sighted mother? It interesting you wanted that retracted from your statement. Something we can concentrate on at any hearing I can imagine especially as I have a witness willing to say she often speaks to your mother at Oakham Station on the way to Peterborough unaided.

Anyway we must draw a line and if I do slip up from this point on I am sure the tax payer will look forward to paying the bills for your pointless complaints.



As for Rutland County Council the way you have treated me you must have a lot of serious matters you need to hide from the public.

_________________________________________