Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rutland County Council, Communications Officer a waste of Tax Payers Money?

Did the tax payer know Rutland County Council pay a member of staff to watch my blog, every time I post they visit. They say it's in the Councils interest. I doubt if there is much for a communication officer to do at Rutland County Council. I expect the job pays well? Now he seems to have a family on the way I guess he needs every penny.



Name:
Rcc 2
[Contact Details] [All Activity]
IP: 81.171.156.242    [Trace
ISP: Star Technology Services Limited
Organization: Rutland County Council
=> NO REFERRER 
Landed: Martin Brookes: Catmose Campus, Official Opening, Oakham, Rutland
   martinbrookes.blogspot.com/2011/07/catmose-campus-official-opening-oakham.html
 
10 min, 46 sec ago
 
13 July, 2011
02:19:08 PM

or