Monday, August 01, 2011

Fat Face, Oakham, Rutland,

Well I waited for the crowds to decrease and decided to take a look inside the New Fat Face.

No VW although giving the size of the store they might have had difficulty fitting one in. So Oakham has to make do with a bicycle in the window.

I like the unfinished look of the inside very rough and rugged, I can now see how they managed to open so soon after Blockbuster moved out.

Customer service is good, although I did feel my age.

"Can I help you, have you come to by a gift for some else"? said the polite sales assistant.

£20 for a T-shirt and £35 for a casual shirt is not to bad and £12 for 3 pair of Fat Face boxers seemed good.

If you are a Fat Face customer you don't wear socks a look at the assistants feet proved that.

I wonder if they sell socks in the winter.

The shop is trading well the assistant was concerned they may run out of stock very soon