Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspector Kamlesh Mistry, New Rutland Chief of Police, Oakham Police Station

Inspector Kamlesh Mistry, New Rutland Chief of Police, Oakham Police Station

Now Inspector Monks has gone, I found my visit to Oakham Police Station this week was as it should be.

I handed the latest piece of hate mail in at the front desk and it was dealt with promptly and correctly.

The person dealing with the crime said "We can no longer sweep this under the carpet"

Lets hope the new boss Inspector Mistry will unravel the mystery of everthing has been swept under the carpet by Inspector Monks in support of Rutland County Council and Oakham Town Council.

It would be nice if what he finds pulls the rug from under the feet of the Leader and Deputy of Rutland County Council and The Chief Executive.

I hope Johnny is searched before he leaves Oakham and the past letters he asked officers to lose might appear.

One officer told me not many will be attending his leaving do. I don't dislike the man, but I hope he remembers not to suck up to local councillors in his new role.

PS Johnny here is a helpful address for Christmas, for Mrs Monks

Superdrug   (cheap perfume)
2 Market Place
Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3EA
01509 234 476

Please note I am not suggesting Mrs Monks smells.

The perfume request refers to Inspectors Monks lack of knowledge of Oakham. Last Christmas he asked me where in Oakham he could buy some cheap perfume for Mrs Monks.