Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Councillor Adam Lowe, Oakham Town Council, Says Sorry

"Sorry" It does not happen often but when the word sorry is used it helps, even if it is said after you make a standards complaint.
Councillor Adam Lowe likes to describe me as everything from an arsehole and now a Prat.

I decided enough was enough and made him aware I was going to make a standards complaint.

Cllr Adam Lowe Wrote:
"I was wrong to refer to you as a 'prat', this is a personal opinion that should remain so and as such I retract the 'comment' and in the event you are upset I apologise for you feeling that way.
I have only ever tried to build bridges with you and try to justify your arguments".
 
An interesting apology, on e which I have noted. extraordinary when you think this man is also a Special Constable with Leicestershire Police, Then I have come to learn and understand this what is to be expected of Inspector Monks legacy.......

Thanks Adam!