Friday, September 23, 2011

Inspector Monks, Loughborough Police, Leicestershire Constabulary Proffessional Standards Department

During a visit to Oakham police station, I was told how pleased the Station is with its new Inspector.

Mr Brookes pleased be assured Inspector Kamlesh Mistry is nothing like Inspector Monks, he believes in real policing, while out on a tour of Rutland this week he even made two arrests!  The person telling me this seemed to be suggesting this was not something Inspector Monks had ever done. 


Mr Monks is often quoted in the press for his special relationship he enjoyed with both councils.


They went onto say he most certainly won't entertain Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council and former Councillors with what ever political games Inspector Monks supported. 


If this is true then my relationship with Leicestershire Constabulary looks set to improve. 


I can't say the same about the bullies led by Conservative Council Leader Roger Begy, Deputy Terry King and Chief Executive Helen Briggs at Rutland County Council or the Town Council.

They believe they are accountable to know one and I guess their supporters criminal activities will continue until at least one has been caught and dealt with by police.


Since Oakham police have been talking to one of those supporters over the past month or two, many of the activities have ceased. If the police take no action I am fearful that this will then give them the green light to carry on and the police recognise that and are working hard to secure at least one conviction.


This would not have happened under the command of Inspector Monks.


Sergeant . Foster told me disgusting and criminal letters I received were not crimed when I handed them to Oakham Police Station and they have vanished. I asked why? I can't say was his response and they same answer is given by other officers.


That is not good enough it clearly shows to me officers at Oakham Police station clearly supported criminal actions.


In the post today I received a letter from


Leicestershire Constabulary  Professional Standards Department, Complaints and Misconduct Police HQ
St John's Street, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 2BX


The letter is from  Detective Sergeant 525 Simon Eyley. "Improving  Confidence Through Raising Standards". Nearly a year Since I raised my Complaints


21st September 2011 

Dear Mr Brookes


Complaint against Police

I write to update you that I have completed my proportionate investigations report with regards
the complaint against police you have raised. This has been submitted to Detective Chief Inspector at Professional Standards, a copy of which you will ultimately be provided with.


I wonder if that Inspector will be Inspector Ball, in a telephone conversation over the phone he once said to me "I am like a small fish in a gold fish bowl floating in the larger waters of Leicester, quickly correcting himself Rutland and If I lived in a bigger county the Council's there would not show any interest in what I said.


I am sure they would if they were behaving like this rotten mob!


After receiving a email from Cllr Adam Lowe telling me my complaint will come to nothing. I am not expecting any action to be taken against Inspector Monks. Cllr Adam Lowe is also a Special Constable at Oakham Police station so I assume he is privy to some inside information to come to his conclusion.