Friday, September 09, 2011

Welcome To Peterborough City Council Legal Service Reader

Last week I published a blog relating to a conversation I had with Cllr Gale of Rutland County Council.

He confirmed the conversation in an email between himself and Geoff Pook who does something at Rutland County Council. In that email he confirmed he told me, he and other Councillors had called the police.

I thought that would be the end of the matter, but then I was wrong, how silly of me this is Rutland County Council. Headed by  a group of Tory Bullies of the good old days of the Tory Party. Who continue to breech Article 10 of the HRA

It appears since the expensive contracting out of legal services to Peterborough City Council I have gained some new readers..

I received the following letter from Peterborough City Council Legal Services. Is there not anything Rutland County Council does itself now?

Yes planning it most ineffective department according to its own reports, I wonder why they keep hold of that department?

I am no expert but I am guessing if a trusted Councillor like Richard Gale tells me something and then confirms it in an email I can no longer blog that information?

If the information is incorrect then surely they should have issue with Councillor Gale.
I trust Councillor Gale (independent) like so many other people in our county.



Peterborough City Council express confidence in Rutland County Council abilities to investigate themselves.
I have experienced this over the past two years.


My response was are you suggesting Cllr Gale is not telling the truth? a very much trusted and respected Councillor.

I also asked them to investigated my complaints Rutland County Council have failed to deal with