Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tesco Pepsi and Crisps all £1 each or Super Offer of any 2 for £2 Photograph

Tesco Pepsi and Crisps all £1 each or Super Offer of any 2 for £2 Photograph

I pay attention to pricing when shopping and to be honest my local Tesco does not often get it wrong.

Something tells me Tesco is enjoying the free publicity created in the Press and BBC Watchdog.

Here is a current example of how Tesco is helping its customers with their maths. All products displayed on this end display are clearly marked at £1 each and Tesco have added the promotion cards pointing out if you buy 2 it will only cost you £2 not much of a saving.

There are currently some real savings in Tesco but they don't seem to have such a high profile promotion in-store. For example I purchased a large freshly baked loaf from the in-bakery yesterday for only 50p. I won't mention the other great offers, Tesco can afford to pay for their own advertising!