Friday, November 25, 2011

Liecestershire Police disparagement, The Queens Award, Special Constable Adam Lowe

Liecestershire Police disparagement, The Queens Award, Special Constable Adam Lowe

Special Constable Adam Lowe is on another Planet in this weeks Rutland Times he speaks of enjoying his role as a Special Constable.

He is unhappy with managers and tell me the Town Council is B#llo#ks

He put all this aside to conform and accept his gift from Her Majesty, congratulations Adam... You Plonker...

Adam you say your colleagues have sold them selves for 25 pieces of Silver there must be at least 25 grams in that shiny new medal? 


Below are a couple of example of emails from Cllr and Special Constable Adam Lowe a glowing example for Leicestershire Constabulary. I have not included those in which he insult me. They can be found elsewhere on my blog.

---- Original Message -----
From: Adam Lowe
Sent: 10/17/11 02:58 PM
To: Cllr Martin Brookes
Subject: Re: Adam calling


I don't trust the managers who are more interested in fudging the stats for the Government..........some stopped being Police Constables when they put Government before the job, in contradicts what we represent..........they are selling their own standards for 25 pieces so far as i am concerned

----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Lowe
Sent: 10/17/11 12:05 PM
To: Cllr Martin Brookes
Subject: Re: Adam calling

the Police tried to stitch me once because of you, so my opinion of a certain Inspector and his Sgt giving me  the third degree is noted in my diary, I have no fears from them as indeed the standards because Martin like you I have done no wrong??????


Update: After I found Adam Lowe  had done wrong and police issued him with a stage one harassment order he resigned.

http://martinbrookes.blogspot.com/2012/02/special-constable-adam-lowe-resigns.html