Saturday, November 19, 2011

Local MP Alan Duncan, minister of state for international development, Oakham Mayor Cllr Joyce lucas Fair Trade Oakham Castle

Local MP Alan Duncan, minister of state for international development,  Oakham Mayor Cllr Joyce lucas visit Fair Trade Oakham Castle

Even though I published the details and times of this event I turned up late for the opening.
Kindly the Mayor Cllr Joyce Lucas agreed to pose for me. She mentioned she disliked the photographs
I take of her, I explained this was because she always attempted to avoid my camera. Anyway I am hoping she likes today's and her agreeing is a step in the right direction.

 Oakham Mayor Cllr Joyce Lucas (Fairtrade Tea)

I only have one photograph of Alan Duncan as he asked me to use his camera to take a number of posed shots, in this case its true what they say about men we can't do two things at once, I put my camera away.
I am hoping he finds some of the photograph of use. His camera is similar to a friends, once you press the button you have to wait some time before moving the camera.

MP Alan Duncan, minister of state for international development (Left)

I did not stay for the fashion show.

Divine Chocolate

Happy Customers

Beans Coffee Shop sells Fairtrade Coffee
A independent expanding chain of 8 outlets

Fair Break biscuits 




Rutland Fairtrade Steering Group, the local Transition Towns’ Group and the Midlands’ Co-operative Society The annual Fairtrade Market at Oakham Castle.
Saturday 19th November 2011