Friday, November 04, 2011

Respect and the code of conduct Oakham Town Council

Respect and the code of conduct Oakham Town Council

I would like to point nearly all those ex Councillors and some current Councillors who raised complaints against me were all at the Royal Wedding Party earlier this year, its clear to me they need to learn how to behave before complaining about me. 

I find it hard to see why anyone should respect any of those who behave like this mob of drunken thugs. How else can you explain a group a people who get drunk at every opportunity and bully people for exposing them. I know the judge does not like my description and use of the word thug, but how else do you describe Cllr Tyers husband who pushes me and says I am worse than a paedophile and the shit he steps in on the pavement?

And they now criticise me for complaining about the Deputy Mayor Charles Haworth after greeting him in Tesco he swears at me more than once and far from doing the decent thing he lies to the police fortunately CCTV proved he lied, he now sits at home avoiding meetings claiming he had another meeting pre-booked elsewhere he should resign.

 Rutland County Council Election Candidate Jim Harrison former
Oakham Mayor and Town Councillor enjoys filming the
drunken woman ex Oakham Town Councillor Sue Tyers exposing all in Jay Close, 
Oakham Rutland
the edited video can be seen on his youtube site.

A disgusted resident has contacted me and asked me to look at how Rutland Conservatives Celebrated the Royal Wedding, drunkenness and Gross indecency from the ladies who attended.

The whole event was filmed and enjoyed by former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison and currently standing as a Independent Candidate in the Rutland County Council Elections  for the Oakham South West Ward.

The garden party was also attend by former Town Councillor Sue Tyers and her husband Kieth Tyers.

Mr Tyers is the thug who calls me worse than paedophile and assaulted me last week. I don't here him complaining about the woman disgracefully bearing all in front of many local young children. Maybe he considers this educational?

I am suggesting Inspector Johnny  Monks at Oakham police station views, Candidate Jim Harrison's full video and prosecute all those woman who conducted these acts of gross indecency.

respectable guests lined up to be filmed by Former Oakham Mayor
and Election Candidate Jim Harrison


They have the cheek to attack me and say I make things up about the drunken behaviour of these local dignatories and they are so confident no one is going to deal with them they now post their own disgusting behaviour on-line.