Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Cllr Joyce Lucas and the Rutland Times "I don't carry money"

Earlier today Cllr Joyce Lucas's column seemed to find its way into the top stories on the The Rutland Times Website?

Joyce Lucas: A family sport that everyone in Rutland can try


What interests me about this weeks column is the total stupidity of the Councillor.
She says rather like our majesty the Queen:

The fact that I don’t carry money is in some ways a bit of a drawback. I tried, recently, to buy an item in an Oakham shop who refused to let me make the purchase with a credit card because the amount was so small. Needless to say I walked away and made the purchase in another town.


Driving to another town instead of popping to the bank?

This from a Councillor who whittles on about us supporting local companies.

Driving less and cycling more.