Monday, January 14, 2013

Paul Beech, Former Oakham Mayor, Never a Royal Marine?

Paul Beech, Former Oakham Mayor, Never a Royal Marine?




Christopher Beech 


Dear Mr. Brookes, I find your comments regarding Paul Beech ,inaccurate and your grammer** is very poor. 

I hope you have little to do with allocating funds to schools and education. 

I know Paul Beech very well and he was not in the 'Royal Marines'. Paul Anthony Beech is wearing the medals of my grandfather, not his father (he was a barber by trade). 

My grandfather fought and survived three campaignes*of the great war. Pip, Squeek and Wilfred are the names given to the three medals on Mr. Beech's right lapell*** Mr. Paul Anthony Beech disgraces the memory of my grandfather by usurping a tradition in order to make a point. What a nob, or knob, however you to spell it. He may look heavy but he ain't my brother except through birth. My mother would be HORRIFIED.

campaigns
grammar**
lapel***


Mr Beech has often said he was a marine so who am I to doubt his
own brother when he says this is not the truth.

Mr Beech once told me he was trained in the Marines to kill with  his bare hands and he could do it again.

The former Mayor of Oakham and bully was fined £80 for his conduct on remembrance day last year.