Saturday, May 11, 2013

Helen Briggs Chief Executive, Rutland County Council, Library Ban Threat, Selective Censorship









I received the above letter from Helen Briggs CEO Rutland County Council.


Can the Council please provide examples of alleged breaches.

Can council please explain why Councillor ######### Blog is 
still visible on Library Computers and why since his admission to the police
is he still permitted to use library computers, he has breached the user policy 
since 2009


Although some of the content has recently been edited by them using the library
computers, it still contains many sexual, homophobic and defamatory comments.
About me and friends. 

I consider Mrs Briggs letters harassment as they always contain threats, I have
reported this to Leicestershire police. I of course don't  have the benefit of considering them "friends" so I don't expect they will take any action. But it seems she is rather prone to expecting the police to serve her at a drop of a hat.  

The last paragraph of her letter, which appears to be some kind of advice is
deeply offensive as she seems to suggest I might even consider publishing anything
of a sexual nature. As a victim of Cllr ######### since 2009 I have an understanding
of how anyone would feel if they were subjected to that type of publication.

As for the financial and legal conduct this request is a breach of my human rights.

All my recent posts containing financial comment have been published from my 
mobile app. I suggest Mrs Briggs looks at the times of publication before
she falsely accuses me of breaking the rules.

In the letter she mentions my bail conditions referring to my ban from Rutland County Council 
premises. Suggesting this is not a matter for Rutland County Council. I suggest it is as this ban
was imposed by DS McDonald after he received a call from Inspector Mystry after Rutland County
Council telephoned the Inspector and made a false allegation against me. 

the letter is very similar to that sent when she banned public access to my blog back in 2010.
So I expect it will result in a ban of my use of library computers.