Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rutland Council Staff Over Paid £83,000, Fear Intimidation leads to ineffective Councillors.



In my view this is poor management and the boss should be sacked.

Tesco sold out of this paper by lunch time yesterday. Stocks were replenished later that day.

Public comment is highly critical and widespread  of a senior employee of Rutland County Council
I dare not mention them for fear of arrest or being banned from using Oakham Library Computers.

Yesterday I spoke to a County Councillor who is not a Tory and the response was I can not
comment on anything any more I am scared of the actions that might be taken by Rutland County
Council Officers or Leicestershire Police.

It is my understanding that the role of a councillor is to question the Council on behalf of the
community that have elected them.

Since the questioning of a Rutland County County Councillor last week by Leicestershire Police
fear is a major factor through out Rutland's Politics.

How can this be stopped?

I wonder if it is the Tories intentions to become a dictatorship led by a supreme governor of Rutland employed by the Council?