Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mayor of Oakham, Cllr Adam Lowe, Oakham Town Council, Leicestershire Police, CPS



Leicestershire Police asked me not to publish the above notice rescinding
a  notice served on me some weeks ago.

I publish this to show how Leicestershire Police issue notices with out any thought giving their full backing
to Oakham Town Councils and Rutland County Council campaign to silence me. PC Sue Cockerill
was one of Leicestershire Police's first officers to ask me to leave a public event back in 2009 after
Oakham Town Council made the request.

I am pleased the  CPS have told the police to rescind the notice.

I believe it is my right to bring to the attention of the public the disgusting conduct of
some Councillors and others connected to local governance.

I repeat here what was published on the bottom of the leaflets I handed to many members
of the public.

Cllr Lowe (now Mayor of Oakham) accepted a stage one harassment notice after he was
found to be harassing me. I highlighted, this is what you can expect if you are critical of our
local governance.

I stand by that comment, Cllr Lowe, our distinguished? Town Mayor often says I only did it
once.

I say rubbish Councillor Lowe, as a former Special Constable of Leicestershire Police
you know these notices can only be issued after at least two incidents have been reported.

I wont repeat what you are guilty of here, but I will say the answer to your email which I published
previously. You asked the question "Do you think I am mad?" the answer is "YES".

I also think it is a disgrace that you have accepted the role as Mayor when you know your conduct
in recent times has been disgraceful.

I further request you don't ask me to photograph you in future, so you can take the images for personal
use and then ask your chums at the local police station to harass me further.

DS McDonald says you are upset that this notice has been rescinded.

You don't know what it is like to be upset. I suggest you take a look at your fellow Councillors conduct
and think hard about your support of their actions before and after their arrest this January.

Oakham Town Council is a catalyst  of bullies, racist and homophobic thugs.

Take a look back the Rutland Chat Forum banned by Rutland County Council for all the above
reasons and as we all know now had a membership predominately made up of your councillors past and present.


Oakham Mayor Councillor Adam Lowe