Saturday, May 11, 2013

One of the odd Oakham Town Councillors who falsely complains to police that I stalk them is currently sitting in the library less than 3 metres from me.

One of the odd Oakham Town Councillors who falsely complains to police that I stalk them is currently sitting in the library less than 3 metres from me.

The police believe their fear of me and ban me from going within an certain distance of their home.

The bail conditions have severely restricted my freedom to travel out of Oakham.

I ask if this Councillor lives in fear of me, why since my arrest do they chose to remain in a building in so close to me. this has happened more than once. Its as if they are stalking me before my arrest I hardly saw
the Councillor.



When then Town Councillor smiles at me and publishes photographs on their filthy blog
like this one, I doubt their state of mind and wonder if  Leicestershire Police should
be protecting me from them and their deranged friends.