Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Conduct Committee, Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council, Misconduct in Public Office

Date: 29 October 2013
Time: 19:00

Conduct Committee

I am hoping this time Rutland County Council will deal with a complaint I have made regarding
Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth. their record on this subject has never been that good

They have now found my complaint sent in some time ago.

Any member of the public if they wish can complain about the conduct of any councillor.

I am hoping the conduct committee who are made up mainly of Tory Councillors will have noted the
district judges recent comments about Cllr Haworth and refer him to the CPS for prosecution
due to misconduct in public office.

I am rather surprised Leicestershire Police have not already taken any action regarding his
misconduct in public office.

Misconduct in Public Office