Monday, November 25, 2013

A email sent to a Melton Borough Council employee by a person connected to our local governance, Oakham, Rutland

A email sent to a Melton Borough Council employee back in 2010, by a person connected to our local governance, Oakham, Rutland, Sent not long after I first become a town councillor, one month in I can't image that I had said enough at that point for them to want to sue me, clearly a deranged idiot supported by our local police and yes amongst them they did make my life hell, but not legally, evidence is slowly coming forward to prove this and I look forward to seeing Oakham Town Council, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire Police in Court.

Before reading the email, please note back in 2009 (Mayor) Cllr Jim Harrison who used the name Carpet Burns closed his Photobucket accounts after they were traced as hosts for images used by Cllr Charles Haworth and his friends to attack me on their foul chat room which was closed. No one can understand why they conducted themselves in the way they did.

I know they a just mindless homophobic bullies, who pretend to be important folk in our community.

Some one described them perfectly the other day, "Tin Pot dignitaries" "Who are they anyway?"




Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:37:17 +0000
From: ################
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:37:17 +0000
From: ################
Subject: Bet you can't guess who this is LOL
To: ###################
CC: ###################

Bet you can't guess who this is, I'm learning see. 

Have set up this e.mail to sign in on Brookes' forum and sign up to Facebook to slag him off and put pictures of him up there. 

Gonna open new photobucket accounts and all sorts with it. Because I can't sue the bastard I am gonna make his life hell-but legally.
 
If you still haven't guessed who it is-I love horses and telephone boxes LOL