Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cllr Adam Lowe, Oakham Mayor, won't speak to my "hired gun"

Cllr Adam Lowe, Oakham Mayor, won't speak to my "hired gun"

Cllr Lowe like many of our local councillors is clearly suffering from delusions or mental illness.

Since Adam had to resign from Leicestershire Police as special constable for harassing me from
his place of work at Travis Perkins. I have worked considerably  hard to tolerate him and up to this week
all has been reasonably fine.

For some reason he won't as chairman of the town council issue a statement, a statement you would expect from an organisation distancing itself from Homophobic Hates Crimes conducted by current and past councillors of his council.

I now realise why, because as a local Tory he actual supports the conduct he and his mates have subjected my friends and myself to since 2009.

It is disgraceful!

He refuses to accept the Judges verdict and refuses to accept the judges comments
relating to the most disgusting of the councillors, Cllr Haworth.

My solicitor offered to put him right about his opinion that my case was not proven.

He has since text me the following:

"Martin I will not speak with ur hired gun thanks very much. Still nit (not) proved. 11.21 14 Nov



This man is unfit to be our Mayor or my ward Councillor.