Saturday, March 05, 2016

Nick Begy Announced Today He will stand for Rutland County Council By-Election For Greetham previously held by Roger Begy

Nick Begy Announced Today He will stand for Rutland County Council By-Election For Greetham previously held by the late Roger Begy the former leader of Rutland County Council.



This surprise announcement comes after other political groups had agreed as a mark of respect
to Roger Begy they would delay calling the election, it was hoped the election would coincide
with the police and crime commissioners election in May.

Personally I think the Election should be called ASAP.

Two electors residing in Greetham need to send a letter to the returning officer at Rutland
County Council calling for the election.




Really proud of my husband. He has agreed to stand for RCC in Rogers previous seat of Greetham. I truly believe that if elected my husband will carry on from the amazing work that Roger did.

At the funeral I spoke about legacy. Today I have officially committed to carry on my fathers legacy and start my own within the community where we grew up and will one day return. Many wonder why I would put myself through this, well the truth is because i think it matters, and I want to make sure what my dad started carrys on, My response is, "well what have you done", apathy helps no one.