Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tin Pigeons amateur Rutland Folk Group Request Removal of all online content

Tin Pigeons amateur Rutland Folk Group Request Removal of all online content




Tin Pigeons
Hi Martin, We are currently in the process of refining our online content ahead of a new EP release and would be grateful if you could help us either by removing or making the private this and any
others


Posted August 2015, 64 views of the video they comment on can hardly be damaging there impressive music career?


I don't have the time to go through six years plus of posts.

Tin Pigeon have a new management who are attempting to relaunch them
again.


Hi Martin, 

I manage The Tin Pigeons. I understand that one of the band left a request in a comment on youtube asking that you remove a video of one of their gigs, I appreciate that perhaps wasn't the politest way to go about this however I gather that it wasn't possible to send you a direct message. I've asked the boys to remove any old content from social media, not because I deem it all damaging to them but because I'd like to have a fresh start and leave their old image behind. They are gaining interested from some major players and I'd like everything online to look slick and professional.

You're entitled to your opinion but if you don't think the band are that good why don't you remove the video? As you said it's under performing compared to your other videos and their hundreds of views. I really don't want to make a big deal about this I'd just like to politely ask that remove any videos you have of the band.

Kind regards,

Jonny 


N O V A  M U S I C
BOOKING AGENT | PROMOTER | ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
132 - 134 Lots Road | Chelsea | London | SW10 0RJ
W: www.novamusic.co.uk | E: jonny@novamusic.co.uk | T: 07528239828